Xango is a Nutrition Company Established in 2002. Xango’s flagship product is Xango Juice made from the tropical fruit Mangosteen.
Xango Founders: Gary Hollister, Aaron Garrity, Bryan Davis, Kent Wood, Gordon Morton, Joe Morton
Countries Xango is Operating In: United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Trinidad, United Kingdom Ukraine,
Xango Company Website: http://www.xango.com/
Past News Stories
- May 16 2005 NEW VISION-VEMMA vs. XANGO VEMMA FUTILE LAWSUITS AND PATENT BATTLES
- October 2nd 2006 FDA Hits XanGo
- June 2009 Court: Shareholders can sue juice maker Xango
- May 19 2013 XanGo co-founder says partners embezzled hundreds of thousands
- May 21st 2013 Lawsuits all around XanGo co-founder sues, getting sued
- Dec 16 2013 XANGO and Bryan C. Davis Settle Lawsuit
- June 12 2014 Sherman Unkefer Xango Hit With A $53 Million Law suit
- July 24 2014 XANGO, LLC Reaches Resolution with Maricopa County Attorney in Civil Complaint against Sherman E. Unkefer III
Xango Corporate Headquarters
2889 Ashton Blvd.
Lehi, Utah 84043